Ok ,total loser, it's been forever since I've updated my blog, not because I forgot or that nothing has been going on, it's because I'm too lazy to get new batteries and put then in the camera. Yeah, that batteries died in my camera and I haven't put new ones in. I was able to snag a few picts today of Marissa working out with her dad. It was so funny, Marissa loves working out with Brock and myself but today was so funny. I come downstairs and found that Marissa had changed into her East Valley Sports shirt (just likes mom's shirt) and her basketball shorts (like dad) and then Brock wrapped one of his bandanna's around her head (also like dad) and she was stretching on the floor with him. I busted out laughing and had to try and take a picture and I was lucky enough that the batteries had enough juice in them to give me 2 pictures.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Lazy
Ok, my boy is a wild one. He rolled over at 31/2 months and is now scooting his way around the family room. He turns 5 months tomorrow (the 9th) what the heck. I am in so much trouble. He can lift his legs underneath himself and lift up with his arms but he hasn't figured out how to use them together. He just pushes off with his legs and shoots across the room. For some reason he has a shoe fetish. No matter where he is in the room he always goes for the shoes, gross. I did so good and got the video camera out and taped him crawling but then when I tried to put the video on the computer I couldn't find the cord to download it to the computer. Oh man, we must of lost it in one of our moves, I hope I can buy another one. So as soon as I get a new cord I'll post a video.
Posted by The Frost Family at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Haha! Thats funny! I lost the cable to put my pics on the computer so I have to hook a whole printer to my comp with the card reader! We are in the same boat! We need to hang out sometime sooN!!!
THose pictures are priceless! Too funny! She is so cute! And hurry and get new batteries! I can see your little babies legs in the pictures! I love chubby little baby legs! Crazy how fast time goes by and I can't believe how much he can do already!
Melanie! Where have you been!? You havent posted in forever and you never come and hang out with us! I didnt know you knew Britney Blount! I played volleyball with her. Are you in her ward?
Post a Comment