Monday, December 22, 2008

Mustache Bash 2008

This past saturday was the 1st Annual Mustache Bash. It was so much fun! All the gentlemen had to grow mustaches, and the ladies had to have a "throw back" hair style. The dress code was Ugly Christmas sweaters and man did everyone deliver. It was so funny to see everyone as they walked in. Here are a few pics from the party. If you want to see more click here!!

What a lovely couple!

(Left to Right) Brock, myself, Monica (sister), Matt (brother), Melissa (sister), and Gregg (brother in law)

Thanks everyone for coming and making this a night we will never forget!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Um, well. That is pretty awesome! You rocked that sweater and Brock looks kinda scary in an Uncle Chester way. Can I borrow your sweater? We have a party tomorrow at mutual and I need to be ugly too.

Stephen and Erin said...

Ok that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! Awesome idea! You guys look hilarious! I especially love your metallic pants!

Joey and Ashley said...

That is such a cute idea! Looks like so much fun! haha1

Ryan and Alicia! said...

Oh my gosh Melanie, you guys like absolutely fabulous! I love you and your sisters hair-dos and I must say, your pants are insane! Those are definitely the best ugly sweater party pictures I've seen. Thanks for sharing! :)