5 years baby!!!! I can't believe it's been 5 years today! Man that makes me feel old. But I just wanted Brock to know how much I love and appreciate everything he's done for me and our little family. I am so blessed to of found a man like you! You're not only my husband and the father of our 2 wonderful kids but you are my best friend. I love spending time with you. Even when it's just laying on the floor watching TV. We always have fun together. I love having dinner parties at our house and working together in the kitchen. I am so lucky to have a man that enjoys cooking and trying knew things. I love how competitive we get when we play each other in games, whether it be pool, HORSE, or even pictionary! Brock, I love you with all my heart and am so blessed to be married and sealed to you for time and all eternity!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Happy Anniversary!!!
Posted by The Frost Family at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Anniversary and congrats to Brock for graduating!!! I bet it was the best to see him!!
Post a Comment