Today was Owen's blessing day. I can not believe he is going on 8 weeks!! Owen looked so sweet in his Carlton (from Fresh Prince) inspired sweater vest. I decided I didn't want to go with the traditional all white. I wanted it to be casual and be something he can where again. I was so glad Owen was a quiet boy during his blessing, I was afraid he was going to scream through the whole time. Brock's blessing was so sweet, he did an amazing job. Thank you to all our friends and family who came to share this special day. Today we also celebrated Marissa's 3rd birthday. That's right she's 3!!!!! Again, I can't believe it! She is now starting to look more like a little girl than a baby. Her hair is slowly starting to come in and thicken, and yes there are curls. I have no idea where they came from, my hair is straight as a board, I guess it just another thing she got from her dad. She is definitely Brock's little girl.
Time to chow down on some cake and ice cream, yum!



6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love your little boy! SO CUTE! And your little girl looks exactly like you but with red hair! haha! CUTE!
Cute pictures! I love your little boys outfit! I don't know how every one else finds cute boy clothes! I can never find anything!
Precious pictures Melanie!! Thanks for sharing! Keep em coming! :)
hey there
its kendyl.. i have no clue how i came across your blog,, a friend of a friend of a friend i guess. Your little guy owen is adorable! so is marissa. I know how you feel about cant believeing that you have a 3 year old.. me too. I have a 3 year old going on 15 year old. she has so much additude going on. And my sweet baby miley is 5 months. you are welcome to check out my blog. www.wearethestepps.blogspot.com
anyway we moved down here to the valley, and i am loving the weather. just dreading the hot days!
we are lyndsay & pecos....just for now though.we're being "live ins" to johns sister until we find a place of our own.. where are you guys? thursdays at superstition mall there is a fun kid day. you should come this thurs. its fun stuff. marissa would love it!
hey melanie, this is jesica (brewer) williams. i'm glad i found your blog! i'm not quite sure how i did it, but i did! yea!! k marissa is so cute! the last time i saw her she was way little! and owen too, what a handsome kid. anyway, just wanted to say hi! come see our blog tjbmwilliams.blogspot.com i'm adding you as a link to mine so i can check in on ya'll k! keep in touch!
Post a Comment