Sunday, October 5, 2008

Born to be Wild!!

Oh boy, we are in so much trouble. Owen is a Wild Man!! He is into everything! I can't take my eyes off him for a second. You see his little legs coming out of the cabinets. He loves getting my pans out and banging them on the ground.


Ok, so my kids seem to lack in the hair department but the little hair he does have he knows how to mess it up. He had a pretty wild nap. I love this guy!Rise and Shine little buddy!


4 comments:

Terina said...

He is too cute!!!

Joey and Ashley said...

So cute Melanie! You need to come to a girls night soon! We havent seen you in FOREVER! I miss you!!! : )

Unknown said...

I am going through that same thing right now.. I totally understand.
I had to block my blog from some syco who kept leaving comments so if you would like i can invite you to read it just email me @ meganollie@hotmail.com and i will add you to my list

Stephen and Erin said...

I love all your pics. Haha the ones with Owen in the cupboards made me laugh out loud!