Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been Tagged

I have been tagged by Jodi Crosby!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Gossip Girl
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. The Office
6. Friday Night Lights ( I'm waiting for the new season to start)
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Desperate Housewives

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Rolled out of bed
2. Played with my kids
3. Put Owen down for a nap (aah what a relief)
4. Cleaned my bedroom
5. Showered finally
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Cooked dinner
8. Watched Grey's Anatomy online

8 Things I look forward to
1. My days off work
2. Playing with my kids
3. All of Owen's teeth to come in. I feel so bad, what a trooper!
4. hanging out with Brock
5. I just started to go running in the evenings and I love the alone time
6. The day I don't have to work anymore
7. Brock starting his dream job
8. Having more kids (shh don't tell Brock)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Pei Wei
2. Costa Vida
3. Bucca di Beppo
4. Paradise Bakery
5. Serrano's
6. Chuck Wagon Steak House
7. Carraba's
8. In 'N Out

8 Things on my wishlist
1. Brock to start and finish school
2. my own college degree
3. My dream home to grow old in ( I hate packing and moving)
4. Aah, to go shopping
5. Go shopping some more
6. Spend more time with Brock and my kids
7. Sleep in
8. Learn how to cook (Brock would appreciate this one)

8 People I tag
1. Melissa
2. Monica
3. Alicia
4. Brittany
5. Denee
6. Jen
7. Ashley
8. Celeste

0 comments: