Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 week down, 7 more to go

Ok it's been one week since I've seen or talked to Brock :( And I have no new news to share. How depressing is that. I'm going nuts! I want to talk to him SO BAD! I keep my phone with my at all times. I am so afraid that I'm going to miss a phone call from him. Well we moved in with my parents to try and make life a little easier while Brock's gone. The kids are loving it!! I'm starting to pack up all our things back at our house and I'm so glad that I have 2 months to do it. We have so much stuff! Where did it all come from, yikes!! Well next weeks post should be more exciting!

2 comments:

Gregg and Melissa Rupp said...

You've got the hardest week out of the way - the rest should go by pretty fast - you're doing great - so much better than i would be! that's for sure! It was fun seeing you this last weekend! Can't wait for you to come visit me in CA! Love you!

Joey and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I HATE MOVING! I never want to do it again! That is so nice that you have so long to get it done! Im sure your hubby will be back before you know it! : )